Powered by Tech-Attacks

Run PSP(Playstation) Games on your Android Phone

 
Hello readers, so again Tech-Attacks back after a long time, after iPhone operation now I got Android Based smartphone, so while experimenting with it I tried to play Sony PSP game and succeeded, so let me tell you How to Play / Run PSP games on Android Device.

Steps to run Sony PSP  games on your Android phone like Samsung S3, Samsung Grant or Note 2 or TAB or Sony Android Device or Micromax Canvas 2 etc (inshort a device with large display.).
Step 1: First you need a android based smartphone with atleast 1Ghz processor and 512MB Ram.

Step 2: Now to run PSP Game you need a PSP emulator, well on web there are 100s of emulators to run PSP games but i recommend you must go with PPSSPP Created by Henrik Rydgard.

Step 3: Download it for from its official website www.ppsspp.org and instal the .apk file.

Step 4: Now after installing it, you will see a icon like this below. touch it and start the emulator.

Free PSP Emulator

Step 5: Here you can see below the screen of the main menu of the emulator.

Step 6: Now select the iso game image to load the game.

Step 7: Here You are ready to go, as I am on main menu of game "Brian Lara 2007" Cricket game on PSP. Its little bit leggy in start but after reading memory card it works like hot knife in butter. 
Conclusion
Still this emulator is under updation and hope soon it will provide support for games like RAW VS Smackdown from THQ and God of War etc. So lets wait, till then enjoy some games like these and thanks for reading my new post.

1 comment:

  1. Hi my loved one! I wish to say that this post is awesome,
    great written and include almost all important infos.
    I'd like to peer extra posts like this .

    Have a look at my web blog: My Wordpress theme

    ReplyDelete